Chinese Rissoles (makes about 24)
- 500gm minced steak (about 1 pound or 16oz)
- 2 cups self-raising flour
- 2 cups shredded cabbage
- 2 stalks celery chopped finely
- 2 rashers rindless bacon chopped
- 1 onion chopped
- 1 packet French Onion Soup
- 1 teaspoon mustard powder
- 1 teaspoon curry powder
- 1 teaspoon soy sauce
- 3 eggs beaten
- 2 tablespoons oil
Method: Combine flour, mince, cabbage, bacon, soup powder, soy sauce, and eggs in a large bowl.
Form mixture into small flattened patties or balls if preferred.
Heat oil in a frying pan, cook until golden on both sides, drain on kitchen paper serve with sweet soy for dipping.