- Publications created by authors are protected by copyright. The information provided on this page is sourced from the WIPO (World Intellectual Property Organization).
- Works published at the TLS belong to the authors who wrote them. TLS retains the right to publish these works in print and digital forms as well as use excerpts from within the works for promotional use.
- We retain the right to determine valid requests for review copies, and make determinations on who receives review copies.
- We reserve the right to prevent others from using excerpts from any work provided here in any manner that has not been authorized by this company or the authors to whom they represent.
- Works provided by TLS are for personal enjoyment only. Anyone wishing to use books provided by authors for; private lectures, public workshops or private educational purposes, which would constitute a specified licence, must obtain permission from TLS prior to the works being used in that setting.
- A work (including books, free downloads, articles and other marked content) is not permitted to be copied.
- This means you may not scan the entire manuscript and use it for any purpose. You may make up to 10 pages available via photocopy if needed, but any greater page requirements require permission.
- Books provided by TLS whether in print or digital, are limited to a single copy with no rights to distribute unless explicitly stated.
- Reviewers may reference and use up to 5 pictures of pages from the interior of the book and or a miss of cover and interior photos for use on any public-facing review. We require that posting of all reviews includes a visible link to TLS in a prominent location.
- Publications provided on our site that are downloadable are sharable under the commons license of Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
- Anyone selling downloads will be sent a DMCA which requires removal of any digital copy provided to anyone without permission.
- Our blog is protected by the same restrictions as our publications, any quotation used, material shared, or blog posts copied must be sourced and attributed under the https://creativecommons.org/licenses/by-nc-nd/4.0/legalcode
Disclaimer: Our authors come from a broad range of backgrounds. Although we support all points of view, TLS does not control the personal behavior of its authors or staff on or offline. We are not responsible for statements that any author or staff member says online on their personal pages. IF an offensive comment has been made by an administrator, owner, or partner of this page or outlet managed by TLS [The Three Little Sisters & Nevermore Podcast], please report it to us via our Contact Us form and we will address it.
If you are unsure how to cite a source, see this page by WikiHow.