- Inspirational quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” – Edgar Allen Poe
- Reimagine a historical figure in your world.
- Inspirational quote: “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- Timeline Challenge: 1950’s suburbia
- Genre Challenge: Steampunk
- Write a scene where the past of a character comes back to haunt them.
- Describe your antagonist’s family.
- Take your least favorite trope in your preferred genre and run with it.
- Pause your current work-in-progress and make a list of plot twists that would change the lives (and story arch) of each major character or the world they live in.
- Give your antagonist a dramatic makeover.
Writing Prompts By Sarah P3
Thanks to Sheal for sourcing out how to listen to our podcast on Android! Find the...
How to locate the podcast for Apple users.
What does it mean to study women's literature (or even to write it)? Well, consider the fact...
Women At The Table, a post dedicated to the inspiring spirit of female authors