- Inspirational quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” – Edgar Allen Poe
- Reimagine a historical figure in your world.
- Inspirational quote: “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- Timeline Challenge: 1950’s suburbia
- Genre Challenge: Steampunk
- Write a scene where the past of a character comes back to haunt them.
- Describe your antagonist’s family.
- Take your least favorite trope in your preferred genre and run with it.
- Pause your current work-in-progress and make a list of plot twists that would change the lives (and story arch) of each major character or the world they live in.
- Give your antagonist a dramatic makeover.
Writing Prompts By Sarah P3
So in the first part, we discussed the opus to box office with novels, but why the...
THE TOOLS EDITING What does it take to edit? whether it’s copy editing or galley work, what...
Everyone knows the most famous “Magnum Opus”. Stephan King’s The Dark Tower (groan, there she goes again...
Writing in Different Points of View POV or point of view is a big working tool in...