- Inspirational quote: “I became insane, with long intervals of horrible sanity.” – Edgar Allen Poe
- Reimagine a historical figure in your world.
- Inspirational quote: “A girl should be two things: who and what she wants.” – Coco Chanel
- Timeline Challenge: 1950’s suburbia
- Genre Challenge: Steampunk
- Write a scene where the past of a character comes back to haunt them.
- Describe your antagonist’s family.
- Take your least favorite trope in your preferred genre and run with it.
- Pause your current work-in-progress and make a list of plot twists that would change the lives (and story arch) of each major character or the world they live in.
- Give your antagonist a dramatic makeover.
Writing Prompts By Sarah P3
Spelling differences between variations of English.
Explaining the revenue streams of TLS, and showing the various methods we use to help promote your...
It started out in different parts of the world. One would use the name Saga Press to...
If you had asked me all those years ago while writing Embracing Heathenry, cradling my newborn in...